International Garment Fair Association (IGFA) requires Interns for the Promotional work of Textile India – 2017
International Garment Fair Association (IGFA) requires Interns for the Promotional work of Textile India – 2017 Incorporating 59th IIGF, at Head Office, Gurgaon, with immediate effect upto 30.06.2017.
- Tele-calling to the exporters for generation of participation for the fair
- Searching buyers data through internet
- Sending e-blast & mass emailing on regular basis
- Other promotional work assigned by team.
Candidates pursuing graduation/ post-graduation with good command over English shall apply. Preference shall be given to those candidates who are pursuing either of the following qualification:
- MBA in Fashion Business
- Apparel Design Management
- Fashion Communications
- Fashion Life Style Design
A lumpsum stipend of Rs. 6000/- (Rs. Six thousand only) per month will be paid. If called for duty on Saturday/ Holiday, the interns will be given conveyance charges as per the prevailing rules of IGFA
Deserving candidates may mail their CVs at email@example.com immediately or call at phone no: 0124-2708036