Dated 28th May, 2012
This has reference to your participation in the IFF, Japan from 18-20 July, 2012 at Tokyo – Japan.
We are conducting draw of lot for allotment of 141 booths. The venue and time is as follows :
Venue: 1st Floor, Conference Room, Apparel Export Promotion Council, APPAREL HOUSE, Institutional area, Sector-44, Gurgaon -122003, Haryana.
Time: 4.00 PM
Note: (only those applicants who have paid full participation charges will be considered for Draw of Lot, participants have to reach Apparel House on their own expenses)
You are request you to kindly make it convenient to attend draw of lot function for allotment of stalls. We would appreciate if you send confirmation of your attendance for Draw of Lot for the same at our E-mail :email@example.com Mob: +91-9818662371
The guidelines of the Draw of Lot are attached for your information please.
Apparel Export Promotion Council
Guidelines for the Draw of Lot :
- The Council has booked 141 booths for participants in 1F at West Exhibition Hall 2, Tokyo Big Sight, 3-21-1 Ariake, Koto-ku, Tokyo – Japan.
- All the participants, who had paid the full participation fee would be considered for allotment of space.
- The Booths will be allotted on row basis. The names of the exporters would be arranged in alphabetical order for the purpose of draw of lot.
- All the allotment would be made in rows only. For the allotment of those booths, where any vacancy arises after the draw of lot, the same would be subject to the discretion of the Acting Secretary General-AEPC/Chairman(EP).
- No change in the booths, once allotted, would be entertained under any circumstances.
- The draw-of lot would be performed by exporters in the presence of a committee comprising of Director(F&E) and Manager(F&E).
- The decision of the Secretary General -AEPC on the recommendation of Committee would be final in case of any confusion/dispute.